Sales Development Representative
Find leads. Drive Growth. Build innovation.
The Street Diligence Sales Development Representative (SDR) will create interest in Street Diligence and guide prospects to demo. Specifically, you will be on the frontline for web prospecting along with phone and email communication to generate interest in a scaling brand. You will handle lead qualification and help convert those leads into clients. This is an entry to associate level sales position that is essential to the growth of Street Diligence. As such, you will be closely mentored and developed by seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
Responsibilities for Sales Development Representative
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods;
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads;
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts;
- Prospect for new clients through both phone calls and emails at high-volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations;
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives;
- Schedule demos of the Street Diligence platform for qualified prospects;
- Support Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely information about Street Diligence’s’ products;
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting (don’t just think outside the box, throw it away).
Qualifications for Sales Development Representative
- BA/BS degree (or relevant work experience)
- Less than 4 years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach
- Desire to move up within a sales organization